June / 17 / 2021
Expansion into London showroom space
– David Brown Automotive has opened a purpose-built central London showroom- Showroom site run directly by David Brown Automotive is located at 151-153 Park Road, St John’s Wood, next to famous Lord’s Cricket Ground and Regent’s Park- Both Speedback GT and Mini Remastered models are hosted at new site in St John’s Wood, with showroom space for six cars within the showroom and on the forecourt
– City streets are on the doorstep of showroom to experience test drives for both models by David Brown Automotive
– David Brown Automotive to continue hosting customers at its original Silverstone headquarters site
– Showroom site includes full configuration facilities and array of bespoke David Brown Automotive options and accessories, supported by brand’s directly-employed sales staff
– Retail space expansion represents first phase of growth for David Brown Automotive since the company secured new investment in July 2020
London, England (17th June 2021): David Brown Automotive has expanded into central London with a conveniently located new showroom site in the prestigious St John’s Wood area. The purpose-built retail space allows customers the chance to experience both of the brand’s flagship models; Speedback GT and Mini Remastered.
The well-located London site serves alongside David Brown Automotive’s headquarters in Silverstone, where the company has been based since 2017, having relocated there from their original roots of Coventry. The new St John’s Wood showroom allows customers easy access to its cars in the city while retaining its factory location in Northamptonshire as a retail space and workshop facility, where every car made that wears the brand’s badge undergoes thousands of hours of intricate manufacture, using state-of-the-art engineering and traditional craftsmanship.
With space to display up to three cars indoors and three outdoors at once, the new London showroom site offers customers a unique insight into the highly customisable and bespoke options buyers can specify when purchasing a car from David Brown Automotive. The dealership site is on the doorstep of London’s city streets, allowing customers to experience both Speedback GT and Mini Remastered in everyday conditions with test drives available by appointment. Both of David Brown Automotive’s flagship models are accessible at the new showroom, as will future models to be announced over the coming years.
Michelle Gay, Sales & Marketing Director at David Brown Automotive, said: “We’re delighted to expand into London, the home city of so many of our customers and where many more travel to regularly. We’ve made it easier than ever for discerning luxury car buyers to come and see our Speedback GT and Mini Remastered models up close at a location that is highly convenient and well-equipped to give them a fantastic brand experience. The cars we craft by hand at our Silverstone facility are so well suited to the London lifestyle, so we feel very much at home extending our brand into the capital.”
The expansion into new retail space represents the first phase of growth for David Brown Automotive since the company secured new investment in July 2020. This new era is heralded as a period of growth, with the company benefitting from significant backing by an experienced team specialising in the automotive and luxury goods sectors.
The new showroom is the first of its kind in the United Kingdom for David Brown Automotive. The company has existing sales representation in Germany, in both Düsseldorf at the Classic Remise centre and also through M.A.S. Style, based in Wuppertal, which it appointed in May 2019. David Brown Automotive’s worldwide reach extends beyond Germany, with a brand presence encompassing showrooms also in Japan and Hong Kong with further sales partners to be announced over the coming months. Customers interested in products from David Brown Automotive outside of these markets should contact the UK headquarters for a bespoke solution to sales and aftercare.