March / 4 / 2019
Discover our models showcasing at the Geneva International Motor Show
– David Brown Automotive is exhibiting at Geneva International Motor Show with five cars on display, more than any other previous year
– Two unique Speedback GT and three unique Mini Remastered models are on display in Geneva to show how the car can be designed, featuring new options for 2019
– More ultra-bespoke options and accessories on offer as David Brown Automotive showcases custom configurations
– David Brown Automotive is working with exclusive British brands to deliver bespoke ethos and offer retro style and traditional handcraftsmanship with modern functionality and luxury
– First fulfilled orders of Mini Remastered have been spread all over the world, including locations ranging from Hong Kong to London and Sofia to Tokyo
Geneva, Switzerland (4 March 2019): Exhibiting for the third year in a row and with more cars on display than ever before, David Brown Automotive is showcasing an all-new selection of coachbuilt automobiles, including Speedback GT and Mini Remastered.
Spanning over 250m2, the David Brown Automotive stand is located in Hall 2, Stand 2142 from 7th March to 17th March 2019.
Two unique Speedback GT and three unique Mini Remastered models are on display in Geneva, featuring an all-new line-up of options, finishes and accessories, including a selection that has been developed in partnership with a number of luxury British brands, including PFD Skis, Viners, Avon Tyres and Fulton.
The trio of iconic Mini Remastered cars on display have been specified to show off the qualities of our all-new options and accessories list.
One Mini Remastered has been hand-painted in a ‘Dark Necessities’ finish, black with gold flake, gold hand-painted roof coachline and an all-black interior to continue its rock ‘n’ roll feel.
Another Mini Remastered is built around a beach theme with a Webasto® panoramic sun roof opening to reveal marine-grade waterproof PU leather mixed with a Kvadrat® premium fabric interior. This model is completed with a two-tone, three-layer exterior finish which includes a matte finish around the glass pillars.
The third Mini Remastered on display portrays an alpine ski theme with bespoke mountain-scape graphics, handcrafted bonnet straps, British sheepskin wool mats and an impressive handcrafted, bespoke picnic set featuring a range bespoke silver-plated and enamel tableware. Completing the look, the mirror-polished stainless steel and teak roof rack has been carefully designed and handcrafted to add both form and function to the model.
The two Speedback GTs on display stand in Geneva feature innovative use of premium and specially-treated leathers in the interior, including a timeless matte and distressed leather combination with details in chevron-impressed nubuck, adding an additional contemporary accent. Also launching is a built-in picnic set incorporated into Speedback GT’s iconic picnic seat which extends out of each Speedback GT’s tailgate.
Visitors to the stand can also view for the first time our project with Great British brand, Avon Tyres who have developed specially made, custom-branded tyres for the wire wheel option of Speedback GT.
To begin creating your own Speedback GT or Mini Remastered or learn more about the new options and accessories launching in Geneva, please get in touch with one of our Sales Representatives or respond to this email.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand at the Geneva International Motor Show 2019.