BACK TO OVERVIEW
Vehicle Build Technician – Mini RemasteredCompetitive
David Brown Automotive is a design-led British automobile manufacturer.
Founded in 2013, David Brown Automotive launched its first model, Speedback GT in 2014 and its second model, Mini Remastered, in 2017. The company has gained worldwide presence and brand recognition, with an ethos based around quality, classic design, handcraftsmanship, ingenuity, dedication and passion.
Working as a key member of the Mini Remastered Build Team to deliver high quality finishes within the constraints of the build schedule. Based at our 18,000 sq ft build facility and headquarters in Silverstone.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in niche vehicle build
- Must provide own tools
- Extensive problem solving and resolution ability
- You must thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Effectively manage and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks
- A great eye for detail and understanding of the premium quality of David Brown models
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to challenge others to deliver results
- Must have authorisation to work and remain in the UK
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of classic Minis
40 hours per week