BACK TO OVERVIEW
David Brown Automotive is a design-led British automobile manufacturer.
Founded in 2013, David Brown Automotive launched its first model, Speedback GT in 2014 and its second model, Mini Remastered, in 2017. The company has gained worldwide presence and brand recognition, with an ethos based around quality, classic design, handcraftsmanship, ingenuity, dedication and passion.
We are seeking candidates with exceptional organisation and planning qualities to guarantee the accurate and timely processing of all store deliveries. The role will demand the effective management of the stores to ensure that all parts are easily accessible when required by workshop technicians.
Candidates must have working knowledge of health and safety procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Accepting and recording delivery of goods using our computer system
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a counterbalance forklift truck
- Checking deliveries against the delivery note, accurately recording damaged or missing items, and raising supplier notifications or discrepancy forms
- A knowledge of goods inwards parts quality within the Automotive sector
- Accurately processing paperwork, including use of computerised systems
- Safely storing goods
- Assist with store wide stock takes
- Keeping work areas and walkways clean, tidy and safe
- Maintaining high levels of safety standards
- Attending staff meetings and relevant training courses
- Keeping accurate records of stock issues
- Kit building of parts for technicians
- Filing and delivering paperwork to the necessary departments
- Experience of using MS Office suite
- Other duties as required within the department and wider store as required
Preferred Additional Requirements
- A forklift licence would prove beneficial