BACK TO OVERVIEW
Customer Service & Parts ManagerCompetitive
David Brown Automotive is a design-led British automobile manufacturer.
Founded in 2013, David Brown Automotive has gained worldwide presence and brand recognition, with an ethos based around quality, classic design, handcraftsmanship, ingenuity, dedication and passion.
As a Customer Service & Parts Manager, you will have full responsibility for delivering consistently excellent customer service, making sure that service and warranty issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
As well as managing and coaching staff and service partners, setting goals and objectives, and making sure you’re compliant with policies and procedures, you’ll ensure the daily smooth running of your department and drive it to even greater success. This role would suit an experienced automotive manager with lots of fantastic ideas, excellent communication skills and a proactive, positive attitude.
- Managing a service team of technicians and making sure productivity and efficiency targets are achieved
- Liaising with engineering teams for continuous improvement and trouble shooting
- Liaising with stores and procurement departments to ensure ready supply required parts
- Making sure all the servicing work that takes place is carried out correctly, competently and on time.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times, resolving any issues quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Day-to-day management of service department
- Ensuring we always remain compliant with company and health and safety policies
- Accurate record-keeping and administration of warranty claims via manufacturer software
- Champion of continuous improvement
- Motivating staff to exceed objectives
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team to achieve success
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Willingness to travel intermittently
- An understanding of how to identify and maximise sales opportunities, remaining honest, ethical and compliant at all times
- A full driving licence
- Awareness of other cultures
- A strong understanding of automotive, including mechanics, electricals and trim assembly
Full time, Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Interested? Apply here:
TALES FROM THE WORKSHOP
@rluv73 We use a Motec ECU with our own map. We do offer a remastered AP automatic 4-speed transmission too.
- Monday May 11 - 8:51am